ELEVA YACHTS – THE FIFTY
Habitability and performance on the high seas, an evolutionary yacht with the most innovative standards. The Fifty is the example of this ideal, destined to leave an important mark in history of pleasure yachting.
Eleva Yachts, is coming into the fast cruiser market with a specific mission: high-quality sailing yachts dedicated to the pleasures of nautical tourism at a fast cruising speed where liveability and comfort combine with the pleasures of sailing and nautical skills.
The brand is moving forward with new models together with the Ceccarelli Yacht Design studio. The designer is the well known Giovanni Ceccarelli, with both cruising and America’s Cup experience.
The Carbon Line shipyard, one of the most surprising yacht building and production company in Italy for the last decades; Confirmed, Italian leader in design and construction of luxury yachts.
The distinctive feature of The Fifty is its sheer line, which boasts a one-of-a-kind wavy shape, a movement that bestows to the yacht a dynamic and slender shape. The lines softly rise toward the deck and at the bow offer a taller, more spacious and comfortable master’s cabin. This yacht features a fast and easy-to-handle hull thanks to the two helm blades.
The hull is built in fiberglass and carbon fibres, entirely laminated by infusion process. It is dedicated to cruising and sailings with gennaker.
Please note: The below description is general and based on a standard Eleva THE FIFTY model.
Contact us to make an enquiry.
The spaces, in true Italian style, are designed to ensure a better life on board. Eleva Yachts offers to customise the layouts in 3 combinations: the interiors are made up of three cabins and two bathrooms, with the owner’s cabin always in the bow. The kitchen can be located in the middle of the boat or near the ladder. Where the owner specifically requests it, the central sofa can be converted into a chart table with two armchairs.
The furniture is structural, mostly made of composite covered with precious woods. The woods are customised together with Eleva technicians and designers to meet the requirements of each owner.
OWNER CABIN FORWARD
Central double bed with foam mattress – Two-door equipped wardrobe, side drawers and fixed sofa – Storage compartments on the above sides of the cabin.
Laminate top with stainless steel sink under the top – Container mirror above the washbasin – 1 Bathroom with separate walk-in shower and seat – Taps and accessories – Jabsco manual toilet.
2 Cabins with double beds with foam mattresses – 2 Wardrobes on the external sides of the cabins with seats in front – shelves with storage compartments.
1 Bathroom with separate walk-in shower and seat – Laminate top with stainless steel sink under the top – Storage mirror above the sink – Taps and accessories – Cabinet with shelves in the shower compartment – Jabsco manual toilet.
C-shaped sofa for 8 people + Side sofa for 2 – Table fixed with stainless steel support in – Shelves on both sides in the above part – Chart table with seat – Electrical panel, navigation system, entertainment and VHF.
Laminate worktop – Stainless steel cooking plate with 3 gas burners and oven with tilting system – Double stainless steel sink with taps – 50 lt. Cockpit fridge / freezer.
N 1 magnetic compass installed in the cockpit. Optional: B&G Electronics – Garmin Electronics
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR EQUIPMENTS:
KEEL – RUDDER – RIGGING – DECK EQUIPMENT – ANCHORING SYSTEM – WATERSYSTEM – BLACK WATER SYSTEM – ELECTRICAL SYSTEM – GAS SYSTEM – FUEL SYSTEM – TENDER GARAGE – CREW CABIN –
Customize your yacht!
- The interiors are available in three finishes: White, Wood and White&Wood: Every aesthetic mood proposed is based on quality, material research and attention to details. In this project, in fact even the interiors were designed to experience the sea. The large deckhouse windows make the living area bright and facilitate proper air circulation. The furnishings are structural, mostly made of composite material and then coated with wood produced by ALPI, a large luxury brand supplying company.
- Eleva Yachts offers 3 possible layouts: the kitchen can be located at the center of the vessel (layout A) or in a more classic position close to the ladder (layout C). For the shipowners who prefer it, the central sofa can be turned into a navigation/map table (layout B and C). Between the two stern cabins an engine room area houses, in addition to the engine, other optional equipment such as the generator.
- The shipyard makes available to yacht owners a wide choice of colors for the hull, with some new metallic colors that would make it truly unique and recognizable.
- The Fifty meets perfectly the Italian style: elegant and high quality. It achieves the best combination among cruising performance, ease of handling and comfort. The spaces are designed for life on board and are available in different versions that always offer three cabins and two bathrooms with shipowner’s cabin at the bow. The finishes are customized depending on the different needs of the shipowners.
- Born to live the sea cruising with comfort and safety in mind, but it also performs well and is easy to operate when used in racing or crewed in search of fast adjustment and performance. The cockpit is one of the largest of the 50’ boats in production. The mainsail traveler in front of the helmsman is a guarantee of safety in strong winds and preserves the adjustment capacity that an experienced sailor needs to better adjust the sails. The sail plan features a mast positioned about midship, which ensures a very balanced distribution of the exposed canvas both upwind and downwind. The yacht carries a 90% fractional rig and includes a 104% LPG genoa, a foresail and a Code 0 tacked on the bowsprit on which the gennaker can also be set.
- A Racing (R) version is also available, featuring a carbon laminated deck, with lightened interiors and some modifications to make it more comfortable even on long races. The sail plan is updated and the hull appendages are optimised in design and construction.
- And much more..