ELEVA YACHTS – THE FIFTY
READY FOR DELIVERY IN SUMMER 2022!
Eleva Yacht is moving forward with new models together with the Ceccarelli Yacht Design studio. The designer is the well known Giovanni Ceccarelli, with both cruising and America’s Cup experience.
Habitability and performance on the high seas, an evolutionary yacht with the most innovative standards. The Fifty is the example of this ideal, destined to leave an important mark in history of pleasure yachting.
The hull is built in fiberglass and carbon fibres, entirely laminated by infusion process. It is dedicated to cruising and sailings with gennaker.
The Carbon Line shipyard, one of the most surprising yacht building and production company in Italy for the last decades; Confirmed, Italian leader in design and construction of luxury yachts
Contact us to make an enquiry.
OWNER CABIN FORWARD – OWNER BATHROOM – AFT CABINS – AFT BATH – DINETTE – GALLEY.
Optional: B&G Electronics – Garmin Electronics
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR EQUIPMENTS:
KEEL – RUDDER – RIGGING – DECK EQUIPMENT – ANCHORING SYSTEM – WATERSYSTEM – BLACK WATER SYSTEM – ELECTRICAL SYSTEM – GAS SYSTEM – FUEL SYSTEM – TENDER GARAGE – CREW CABIN –
Customize your yacht!
- The interiors are available in three finishes: White, Wood and White&Wood: Every aesthetic mood proposed is based on quality, material research and attention to details. In this project, in fact even the interiors were designed to experience the sea. The large deckhouse windows make the living area bright and facilitate proper air circulation. The furnishings are structural, mostly made of composite material and then coated with wood produced by ALPI, a large luxury brand supplying company.
- Eleva Yachts offers 3 possible layouts: the kitchen can be located at the center of the vessel (layout A) or in a more classic position close to the ladder (layout C). For the shipowners who prefer it, the central sofa can be turned into a navigation/map table (layout B and C). Between the two stern cabins an engine room area houses, in addition to the engine, other optional equipment such as the generator.
- The shipyard makes available to yacht owners a wide choice of colors for the hull, with some new metallic colors that would make it truly unique and recognizable.
- The Fifty meets perfectly the Italian style: elegant and high quality. It achieves the best combination among cruising performance, ease of handling and comfort. The spaces are designed for life on board and are available in different versions that always offer three cabins and two bathrooms with shipowner’s cabin at the bow. The finishes are customized depending on the different needs of the shipowners.
- Born to live the sea cruising with comfort and safety in mind, but it also performs well and is easy to operate when used in racing or crewed in search of fast adjustment and performance. The cockpit is one of the largest of the 50’ boats in production. The mainsail traveler in front of the helmsman is a guarantee of safety in strong winds and preserves the adjustment capacity that an experienced sailor needs to better adjust the sails. The sail plan features a mast positioned about midship, which ensures a very balanced distribution of the exposed canvas both upwind and downwind. The yacht carries a 90% fractional rig and includes a 104% LPG genoa, a foresail and a Code 0 tacked on the bowsprit on which the gennaker can also be set.
- A Racing (R) version is also available, featuring a carbon laminated deck, with lightened interiors and some modifications to make it more comfortable even on long races. The sail plan is updated and the hull appendages are optimised in design and construction.
- And much more..